Founder Kazuchika Okura had a vision more than one hundred years ago in 1912, before the concept of public sewage systems was widespread in Japan. After seeing more advanced systems overseas, he was moved to establish a ceramic sanitary ware laboratory to develop healthier and cleaner living spaces.
In 1917, Okura founded Toyo Toki K.K. (which became known as TOTO LTD.) to supply the market with these products. TOTO was founded on a commitment to provide a comfortable living space for people, while always protecting the planet and its water.
TOTO has always embraced technology, pursued the highest levels of cleanliness, incorporated high aesthetic standards, protected the environment, and worked to improve people’s lifestyles. Because they continually innovate in all of these areas, TOTO has become the world standard of excellence for a quality bathroom experience.
“Take Pride in your work and strive to do your best,” this Company is able to live up to its motto by following these three basic concepts:
• Quality and Uniformity
• Service and Trust
• Cooperation and Prosperity
An integrated toilet with technologically advanced Washlet, this Neorest is a truly remarkable combination of ecology and luxury. Meeting both ADA and Universal Design needs, people of all ages and abilities can enjoy all of the Neorest innovations, including TOTO's Cyclone flushing system, eWater+ Technology, remote control, automatic flushing and SanaGloss, an extraordinarily smooth, ion-barrier surface to help keep the bowl cleaner longer.
• Cyclone siphon jet flushing ystem
• Automatic lid opening and closing & automatic lush
• Air deodorizer and heated seat
• Remote control operated
• Programmable energy saver system
• Built-in air purifying system
• Skirted design
• Universal height
• ADA compliant
• Rough-in 12”
|Technical Specifications||• For detailed technical specifications from manufacturer, refer to these documents:|
|Installation Procedures||• For detailed installation procedures from manufacturer, refer to these documents:|
|Warranty||• Three Year Limited (Residential)
• One Year Limited (Commercial)
|Power Rating||• 120V AC, 60Hz.1300W|
|Color and Finish||• Cotton White, Sana Gloss|
|Flush System||• Cyclone Siphon Jet|
|Water Use||• 1.0 GPF / 3.8 LPF and 0.8 GPF / 3.0 LPF
• 2.64 gal/min (10L/min) flow rate
|Water Pressure||• Minimum 7 PSI ( 0.05 MPa) flowing
• Maximum 105 PSI (0.75 MPa) static
|Dimensions||• 20 ¾" height|
• 17 ¼" floor to seat height
• 2 ⅙" trap seal
• 2 ⅛" trap diameter
|Technology and Innovation||• Cyclone: TOTO’s gravity-based Double Cyclone technology, offering a balanced and ultra-efficient 1.0 gpf (gallons per flush) which saves almost 35% more water than 1.6 gpf toilets. The system is simple and powerful and surprisingly quiet, giving you peace of mind in your home and for the planet.
• SanaGloss: This glaze creates an extraordinarily smooth surface that helps keep the bowl cleaner longer.
• ewater+: Using the incoming water supply, a pre-mist wets the toilet bowl surface aiding in the elimination of waste approximately 80% better than a dry bowl. After each flush, TOTO’s eWater+ mists the bowl with electrolyzed water, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals.