You may order samples online. Sample must be purchased and shipping charges apply. Please keep in mind sample tiles may vary in color from future orders due to the handmade process.
Our Siena Vetro collection, inspired by the colors and textures found in Siena, a region of Tuscany, features multi-colored tiles developed in a high fired handmade rustic red body. Imperfections and moderate color and size variation are evident; adding a rich and old world look to any surface.
The durability and strength of our Siena handmade tiles greatly depends on high quality raw materials and its firing processes. We have a very strict quality control in the selection and formulation of the clay that embodies these tiles.
Our Siena Vetro tiles are fired at temperatures between 1168 °C to 1186 °C before being glazed and then they are put in the oven for a second time at 1120 °C when glazing is applied. Only high quality raw materials, and careful formulation can withstand such temperatures without cracking or breaking apart in the kiln.
• All interiors of residential and commercial wall applications.
• Residential and medium use industrial flooring.
• Tiles and grout must be sealed with a penetrating sealer that will form an invisible barrier resistant to moisture and stains.
• Outdoor use is subject to climate conditions and method of installation.
|Tiles per Square foot||
|Care and Considerations||• Clean with mild cleanser and damp cloth, do not use abrasive cleaners.|
• Some glazes such as matte colors are acid sensitive. Do not use cleaners with an acid base since these may cause discoloration.
|Installation||• For Installation Recommendations refer to our Installation Guide|