Sand Matte - Siena Subway Tile
You may order samples online. Sample must be purchased and shipping charges apply. Please keep in mind sample tiles may vary in color from future orders due to the handmade process.
Siena tiles are NOT frost resistant, they should not be used on outdoor installations with potential freezing temperatures.
PLEASE CONSIDER: Substantial variations are expected for all Handcrafted Siena tiles. Tiles are substantially variant meaning that random color and texture differences will be present from piece to piece. Final installation will be unique. Therefore, it is recommended that the entire range is viewed and arranged before installation.
Shades of color are seen differently on computer monitors and therefore requesting a sample before making a final selection or purchase is recommended. Lot variation in size and color may be present from shipment to shipment. There is no guarantee that tiles ordered as add-ons will match those from the original orders.
Our Siena collection, inspired by the colors and textures found in Siena, a region of Tuscany, features multi-colored tiles developed in a high fired handmade rustic red body. Imperfections and moderate color and size variation are evident; adding a rich and old world look to any surface.
The durability and strength of our Siena handmade tiles greatly depends on high quality raw materials and its firing processes. We have a very strict quality control in the selection and formulation of the clay that embodies these tiles.
Our Siena tiles are fired at temperatures ranging from 1200 degrees centigrade before being glazed and then they are put in the oven for a second time at 900 degrees centigrade when glazing is applied. Only high quality raw materials, and careful formulation can withstand such temperatures without cracking or breaking apart in the kiln.
Sand Matte - Siena Subway Tile
• All interiors of residential and commercial wall applications.
• Residential and medium use industrial flooring.
• Outdoor use in areas where freezing temperatures are not common. Tiles are not frost resistant.
• Wet areas such as showers, pools or fountains. Gloss glazes are recommended for these installations since matte glazes may be subject to discoloration due to harsh substances that may be found in water.
• Tiles and grout must be sealed with a penetrating sealer that will form an invisible barrier resistant to moisture and stains.
• Outdoor use is subject to climate conditions and method of installation.
• Not recommended on outdoor installations with potential freezing temperatures.
|Tiles per Square foot||
|Care and Considerations||• Clean with mild cleanser and damp cloth, do not use abrasive cleaners.|
• Some glazes such as matte colors are acid sensitive. Do not use cleaners with an acid base since these may cause discoloration.
|Installation||• For Installation Recommendations refer to our Installation Guide|
Frequently Bought Together:
Miracle 511 Impregnator Sealer$21.00 - $35.70Item# 99911Quick Shop