Founder Kazuchika Okura had a vision more than one hundred years ago in 1912, before the concept of public sewage systems was widespread in Japan. After seeing more advanced systems overseas, he was moved to establish a ceramic sanitary ware laboratory to develop healthier and cleaner living spaces.
In 1917, Okura founded Toyo Toki K.K. (which became known as TOTO LTD.) to supply the market with these products. TOTO was founded on a commitment to provide a comfortable living space for people, while always protecting the planet and its water.
TOTO has always embraced technology, pursued the highest levels of cleanliness, incorporated high aesthetic standards, protected the environment, and worked to improve people’s lifestyles. Because they continually innovate in all of these areas, TOTO has become the world standard of excellence for a quality bathroom experience.
“Take Pride in your work and strive to do your best,” this Company is able to live up to its motto by following these three basic concepts:
• Quality and Uniformity
• Service and Trust
• Cooperation and Prosperity
An integrated toilet with technologically advanced Washlet, this Neorest is a truly remarkable combination of ecology and luxury. Meeting both ADA and Universal Design needs, people of all ages and abilities can enjoy all of the Neorest innovations, including TOTO's Cyclone flushing system, eWater+ Technology, remote control, automatic flushing and SanaGloss, an extraordinarily smooth, ion-barrier surface to help keep the bowl cleaner longer.
|• Tornado Flush™ siphon jet flushing system,ultra high-efficiency (1.0GPF/3.8LPF and 0.8GPF/3.0LPF).
• CeFiONtect™ ceramic glaze minimizes debris and mold from sticking to porous ceramic surfaces
• Auto open/close lid; auto flush
• Multifunction remote control
• Heated seat with temperature control
• Adjustable spray position
• Washlet® with three wash modes (front, rear, soft)
• Oscillating and pulsating comfort washing
• Energy saver timer
• Built-in air purifying system
|Technical Specifications||• For detailed technical specifications from manufacturer, refer to these documents:|
|Installation Procedures||• For detailed installation procedures from manufacturer, refer to these documents:|
|Warranty||• Three Year Limited (Residential)
• One Year Limited (Commercial)
|Power Rating||• 120V AC, 60Hz., 1290W|
|Color and Finish||• Cotton White, CeFiONtect™|
|Flush System||• Tornado Flushing system|
|Water Use||• 1.0 GPF / 3.8 LPF and 0.8 GPF / 3.0 LPF|
|Water Pressure||• Minimum 7 PSI ( 0.05 MPa) flowing
• Maximum 105 PSI (0.75 MPa) static
|Dimensions||• 20 ¼" height|
• 16 ½" floor to seat height
• 2 ⅙" trap seal
• 2 ⅛" trap diameter
|Technology and Innovation||• 1.0 GPF Gravity: Double Cyclone technology that offers a balanced and ultra-efficient 1.0 gallons per flush.
• CeFiONtect™: Extraordinarily smooth glaze that prevents particulates from adhering to porous ceramic surfaces. It keeps everything cleaner, longer.
• ewater+: Using the incoming water supply, a pre-mist wets the toilet bowl surface aiding in the elimination of waste approximately 80% better than a dry bowl. After each flush, TOTO’s eWater+ mists the bowl with electrolyzed water, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals.
• Tornado Flush: Features two powerful nozzles that create a centrifugal, cyclonic rinsing action which reduces waste buildup and keeps the bowl cleaner.