About Rohl Country Bath
The ROHL Country Bath Collections are crafted in the bountiful regions of northern Italy. Surrounded by pristine lakes, mountain streams and a delightful climate that nurtures vineyards and olive groves, this area has created generations of faucet and fixture makers. Inspired by their surroundings, this combination of a relaxed country lifestyle coupled with the suave elegance of the Italian aesthetics, encourages a delightful mix of graceful form with a hint of casual style.
"Italian Artisans: Experience the elegance of European artisans with Lou and Ken Rohl"
• Wall mounted installation
• Industry leading, 1/4 turn lifetime ceramic disc valve
• All-brass drain assembly included
• All necessary mounting hardware included
• Number of installation holes required: 3
• All brass faucet body construction - weight: 10 lbs.
• Designed to be used with standard U.S. plumbing connections
• Fully covered under Rohl’s limited lifetime warranty
• Made in Italy
Technical Data Sheet
|For detail technical specifications from manufacturer, refer to this document.|
|Warranty||To download Rohl Warranty information, refer to this document.|
|Colors and Finishes||•Tuscan Brass (No warranty on this finish, will acquire a different patina overtime)|
|Material||• Solid Brass.|
|Valves and Handles||• ½" wall valve lav set with separate spout and handles.|
• ¼ - turn ceramic valves.
• ½" NPT connectors.
|Spout||• Fixed spout.|
• ½" female nipple needed for spout.
|Dimensions||• 8 to 10" widespread|
• 8½" spout reach with ½" inlet.
• 2" minimum to 2⅞" maximum depth
|Flow||• 1.5 GPM|
|Related Items||• Faucet has no pop-up, order CNZREMOTE remote pop-up set, 6442 or 7444 grid drain for bowl|
|Special Orders||• All special order products are non-returnable and non-cancelable