Polyblend® Sanded Grout is a dry, Portland cement based grout with silica sand, inorganic aggregates and chemicals.
A polymer-modified, cement-based sanded grout that produces hard, dense joints that resist shrinking, cracking and wear. Formulated for durability, Polyblend® Sanded Grout accommodates 1/8"-1/2" (3-13 mm) joints for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
For detail technical specifications from manufacturer, refer to this document
Technical Data Sheet
|For detail technical specifications from manufacturer, refer to this document|
|Uses|| • Use to fill joint widths 1/8" to 1/2" (3.2 to 13 mm) |
• May be used for both floor and wall installations
• Interior and exterior applications
• Residential and commercial applications
• Countertops, tub surrounds, showers and high traffic areas
• Submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains)
|Suitable Tile Types|| • Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile: ceramic, mosaic, quarry, cement body tiles|
• Impervious porcelain and glass tile
• Brick and stone veneer
• Cement-based precast terrazzo
• Natural stone tile